Demand Generation Plans, Processes, Programs, and Implementation
Achieving revenue growth today is more challenging than ever before. It requires the utmost in collaboration and coordination between Sales and Marketing. Sadly, in too many companies a lack of alignment between the two organizations is the leading obstacle to revenue growth. Besondy Demand is for companies looking to create a powerful revenue-generation engine
A demand generation program without sales and marketing alignment is like a set of oars without a boat. – Charles Besondy
The Besondy Demand™ program delivers more than just a demand generation program. It transforms the contribution that Marketing makes to the business; and it transforms how Marketing and Sales work together to achieve a revenue goal.
This program is ideal for B2B companies with limited marketing management resources, a complex sales cycle, and revenue growth objectives of $1M or more. Success of the program is greatly facilitated by the level of commitment of the company’s CEO to alignment.
The program is designed to input and progress sufficient prospective buyers through the sales funnel to achieve the stated revenue objective. The plan will consist of whatever traditional, digital, and social marketing tactics are deemed necessary. It can be delivered as a project or as a key focus of an interim CMO engagement. Refer to Besondy Interim.
Besondy Demand™ Can Include Six Stages:
- Work with Sales and Marketing managers to create a Funnel Plan™, a single, integrated demand-generation plan and budget that puts company strategy into action in a measurable way.
- Establish and nurture a culture of accountability, commitment, and openness. (Optional, but highly recommended).
- Develop a content strategy and rules for lead scoring.
- Direct the integration of the demand generation campaigns with the client’s CRM or Marketing Automation system.
- Assemble a virtual team of marketing specialists required to implement the plan; set measurable objectives; establish service level agreements with the specialists; and direct the implementation of the demand generation plan.
- Execute, measure, report, and revise.
Transformed People Operating Transformed Processes Generating Breakthrough Performance
Great process for managing the disparate issues between Sales and Marketing in a B2B environment.
The positive effect of my team all talking the same language is already working and the course is only just over. Excellent
Six months ago, I would characterize my staff as a group of talented individuals who were underachieving individually and collectively as a team. In the past six months, I have witnessed a tremendous amount of individual and team development. It has been very exciting to see this transformation. Furthermore, the vastly improved individual and team performance is resulting into
real business results.