An Aligned and Inspiring Funnel Planning Process
Besondy facilitates and teaches a repeatable process for uniting a team behind a single, crystal clear plan.The outcome is an empowered consensus for a measurable plan represented on a single sheet of paper.
During the 3-Day workshop (called Funnel Camp™) the team debates, decides and ultimately creates a plan for how revenue objectives will be achieved for a product, product line, or service.
The Funnel Plan example on this page illustrates the plan’s elements that are addressed during the workshop.
- Agree to the revenue objectives for 3 years out.
- Analyze, debate and decide what Buyer Problem the company should solve.
- Define the strategy that best generates revenue from solving the problem: the solution, the target, the sales channel, the competition.
- Assess competitive strengths and weaknesses, including a plan for building strength.
- Define priorities and budget for the market segments.
- Define the buyer’s journey and establish stages of the funnel based on the buyer’s journey
- Apply metrics to the sophisticated funnel calculator to build your funnel model.
- Evaluate reality of the sales resources required to achieve the plan.
- Establish the sales and marketing tactics for each stage necessary for funnel velocity.